Easy and Sexy Hairstyle
If you’re searching for a hairstyle that is easy and elegant and will also combat the inevitable humidity factor, try wearing soft, luscious curls! Do you remember that sexy hair style worn by Jennifer Beals in the 1983 movie, Flashdance? It’s a pretty easy style do for any hair type.
Try this great tutorial:
1. Before bed, wash your hair. When it is almost dry but still damp grab a section and start twisting it all the way down. The size of the sections of hair determine the size of the curls. The bigger the sections the bigger the curls.
A few things to note:
The direction of the twist determine the direction of the curls. You want them to curl away from your face. Make sure your hair is not too wet otherwise it will not dry in time.
2. Twist the twists of hair into mini buns and secure with bobby pins, until your whole head is done. My hair is quite fine so it only took me 4 buns per side. If you have thicker hair you may want to make about 6-8 buns per side.
3. Go to sleep.
4. When you wake up carefully unwind all of the buns.
5. Use your fingers and start to pull apart and separate all of the curls (do not use a brush, this will make the hair frizzy).
6. If there are any ends that didn’t curl enough feel free to use a curling iron to make final touches.